Get it Expunged!

If you have a juvenile record you can get it expunged in 6 months or 5 years in more serious cases such as drug dealing.

A recent case had a 24 year old man who, at 17, had been convicted of selling Ecstasy in a school.  He had been in no further trouble, finished school, and had a good job.  The Court, over the objections of the prosecutor, allowed the expumgement.

Contact Me Now!

I accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card and American Express

Office Location

41 E. Front Street
Media, PA 19063